As a retailer, wouldn’t you like to know how many people walk or drive by your store every day? And how many of them came through your doors? And then where did they go in the store? Right now point of sale systems can give you reports on what was actually sold, but what if you could go back a few steps and understand how your customer decided to purchase what they did? Then you could make adjustments to advertising, store layout or prices to maximize interest in your products and maximize sales opportunities.
Until now there was no way to understand customers’ shopping habits except by hiring experts to come to your store for a few short days. Now with the Adveyesor software suite by IntelLens and a handful of low cost video cameras you can monitor traffic patterns and behaviors in and around your store to get the information you need to increase your sales! Adveyesor continuously collects information anonymously and does its job completely automatically. At the end of every day it creates and sends reports directly to you.
You can use Adveyesor to understand:
- Car and pedestrian traffic patterns outside of your storefront.
- Hot and cold spots of customer traffic inside your store.
- Trends in traffic based on the time of day, the day of the week, the season or even the weather.
Adveyesor can help answer important business questions such as:
- What should the store hours be based on the available pool of potential customers?
- How many staff members should be working to meet demand based on predicted traffic?
- Are advertising campaigns bringing in more customers than before?
- Has a display stopped drawing enough attention and needs to be replaced?
- Are customers paying a lot of attention to a display but not buying?
- … and many more!
Adveyesor has been in use at Clay's store - Rainbow Confections in downtown Monroe, WI - for almost a year. Several reports from the candy store are available for free on the IntelLens web site at http://www.intellens.com/sample. Reports on this page are updated every day at the close of business. Clay will also be presenting a series of seminars on retail video analytics featuring Adveyesor at the Monroe Chamber of Commerce in the month of August. Feel free to contact him any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-595-8998 for more information.